Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.358 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,244,852 Dinar (R$ 6,964) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)