Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.115 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,414,170 Dinar (R$ 6,741) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)