Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,322,348 Dinar (R$ 6,337) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)