Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 366.679 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,488,865 Dinar (R$ 4,060) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)