Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.185 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 924,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 501,309 Dinar (Php22,597) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)