Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.189 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 951,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 525,464 Dinar (Php22,660) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (24 minutes ago)