Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.683 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 211,182 Dinar (ARS $4,338) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)