Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.034 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 684,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 301,178 Dinar (ARS $4,493) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (44 minutes ago)