Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.410 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,900,535 Dinar (RD$ 77,858) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)