Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.563 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 870,203 Dinar (RD$ 34,042) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)