Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 62% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,786,949 Dinar (3,207 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)