Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 56% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,226,181 Dinar (2,767 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)