Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1471.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,346,497 Dinar (€1,595) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)