Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42917 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,281,300 Dinar (COL$2,985,515) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)