Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40459 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,482,117 Dinar (COL$3,663,250) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)