Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.798 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,306,018 Dinar (CH$726,316) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)