Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,226 Dinar (Bs 10) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)