Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.159 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,214 Dinar (Bs 10) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (36 minutes ago)