Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01995 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,815 Dinar (Bs 90,999) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)