Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.791 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 915,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 915,000 Dinar (ARS $15,564) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)