Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40459 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 276,428 Dinar (COL$683,229) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)