Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40783 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 184,161 Dinar (COL$451,561) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)