Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40437 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 546,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 328,421 Dinar (COL$812,176) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)