Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.045 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,469,854 Dinar (R$ 4,049) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dhaka costs Taka 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)