Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,976,588 Dinar ($3,408) in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)