Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.002 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 802,710 Dinar (ARS $10,847) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)