Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.453 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 480,406 Dinar (ARS $7,122) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (20 minutes ago)