Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.280 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (Php249) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (41 minutes ago)