Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.054 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (Php278) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)