Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.712 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,200 Dinar (Php273) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)