Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 365.601 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,063,672 Dinar (R$ 2,909) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (28 minutes ago)