Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 360.954 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,211,481 Dinar (R$ 3,356) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)