Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 382.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,361,157 Dinar (R$ 3,559) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (37 minutes ago)