Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,820,498 Dinar (€1,937) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)