Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.574 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,343,125 Dinar ($b7,921) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)