Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.467 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,828,602 Dinar ($b10,790) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)