Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.599 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,523,150 Dinar ($b8,825) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)