Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,611,597 Dinar ($8,118) in Santa Cruz, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (21 minutes ago)