Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,290,184 Dinar ($7,846) in Santa Cruz, California.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)