Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,457 Dinar (6 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)