Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,193 Dinar (6 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)