Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,020,410 Dinar ($7,638) in Santa Ana, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)