Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,464,266 Dinar ($7,149) in Santa Ana, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 3 hours ago)