Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,002,942 Dinar ($7,715) in Santa Ana, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)