Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 327.165 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 139,940 Dinar (428TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)