Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 308.659 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 561,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 258,767 Dinar (838TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)