Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 275.516 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 535,005 Dinar (RM1,942) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)