Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03405 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,708,786 Dinar (﷼ 108,921,347) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (43 minutes ago)