Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03649 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 782,097 Dinar (﷼ 21,431,582) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)