Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.738 IQD / YER
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,009,970 Dinar (213,168 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)