Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.669 IQD / YER
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,051,896 Dinar (225,297 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)