Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.725 IQD / YER
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,088,488 Dinar (230,370 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (35 minutes ago)