Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,326,430 Dinar (€1,045) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (34 minutes ago)