Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,107,475 Dinar (€2,256) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)