Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1440.382 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,626,386 Dinar (€2,518) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)