Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,941,748 Dinar ($1,665) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)