Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,714,048 Dinar ($1,451) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)