Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,941,393 Dinar ($1,644) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (19 minutes ago)