Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.932 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,587,791 Dinar (L 31,799) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (29 minutes ago)