Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.501 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,545,075 Dinar (L 30,595) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)