Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.158 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 940,193 Dinar (Mex$ 14,886) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)