Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.285 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,234,227 Dinar (Mex$ 36,456) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)