Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.344 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 642,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 242,768 Dinar (ARS $3,605) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)