Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.708 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 401,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 135,012 Dinar (ARS $3,161) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)