Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.453 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 628,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 234,169 Dinar (ARS $3,472) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)