Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.836 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 792,521 Dinar (Mex$ 12,613) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)