Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.348 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,768,871 Dinar (Mex$ 26,661) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)