Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.054 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,004,694 Dinar (Mex$ 15,685) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)