Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.842 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,024,125 Dinar (ARS $15,322) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)