Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.291 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 852,323 Dinar (ARS $14,622) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)