Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.423 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 677,412 Dinar (ARS $13,989) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (41 minutes ago)