Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.382 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,027,522 Dinar (Mex$ 16,212) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)