Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.653 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,631,061 Dinar (Mex$ 25,624) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)