Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.063 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,026,769 Dinar (Mex$ 15,542) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (44 minutes ago)