Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.875 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 847,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 322,944 Dinar (ARS $5,136) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)