Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.034 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 895,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 339,084 Dinar (ARS $5,058) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)