Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,725,756 Dinar ($2,302) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)