Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.729 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,534,860 Dinar (Php64,682) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)