Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.629 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,538,383 Dinar (Php65,105) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)