Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.712 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,881,810 Dinar (Php126,882) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)