Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.247 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,132,216 Dinar (Php140,791) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)