Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.709 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,991,532 Dinar (Php131,735) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)