Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.344 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 272,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 79,972 Dinar (ARS $1,188) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)