Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.920 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 77,676 Dinar (ARS $1,296) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)