Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.018 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 108,470 Dinar (ARS $1,486) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)