Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.054 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,001,804 Dinar (Mex$ 15,640) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)