Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,652,912 Dinar (₡ 760,885) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)