Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.099 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,847,324 Dinar (₡ 1,832,678) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)