Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,572,173 Dinar (₡ 1,691,502) in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)