Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,496,678 Dinar (₡ 3,058,170) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)