Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,861,807 Dinar (₡ 1,387,278) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)