Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.064 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,282,006 Dinar (₡ 1,589,819) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)