Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.077 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,500,545 Dinar (₡ 1,685,715) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)