Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 11,841,651 Dinar ($10,001) in San Jose, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)