Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,951 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,605,215 Dinar ($8,133) in San Francisco, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)