Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.715 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,823,095 Dinar (Php76,876) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)