Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.712 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,215,838 Dinar (Php53,532) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (36 minutes ago)