Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.748 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (ARS $104) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (39 minutes ago)