Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.798 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,061,997 Dinar (CH$590,609) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)