Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,312,043 Dinar (CH$727,412) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)