Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,782,452 Dinar ($9,977) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (29 minutes ago)