Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 63.158 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (Mex$ 59) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (33 minutes ago)