Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.784 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 808,108 Dinar (Mex$ 13,080) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)