Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.898 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 846,773 Dinar (Mex$ 12,850) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)