Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.344 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,349,046 Dinar (ARS $20,032) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)