Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.574 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,227,646 Dinar (ARS $25,274) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)