Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,169,759 Dinar ($5,220) in San Antonio, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)