Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,495,773 Dinar ($5,500) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (40 minutes ago)