Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,091,988 Dinar ($6,082) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)